1. Premiere Management Group, LLC has partnered with HomeWiseDocs.com, the industry’s leading community association escrow, closing and document service company, to offer a streamlined process for the order and delivery of community association resale and lender documents. Professionals requiring essential real estate data and documentation for association real estate transactions can find it with HomeWiseDocs.com.
Simply click this link to get started:
Sign up is quick and easy and you can begin using the system immediately. Resale Disclosures, Estoppels, Demands, Lender Questionnaires and Association Governing
Documents are all available with HomeWiseDocs.com. Their professional staff is available for any questions you may have toll free at 8669255004 x1 or use our Online Chat .
2. Realtors and Title Companies click here for HOA Documents and Questionnaires
3. Premiere Management Group provides escrow services for those homeowners going through a sale or refinance. All services provided, unless otherwise noted, require an upfront fee.
● Document Package. The document package for each association is available for purchase online at www.homewisedocs.com. Each package contains the association’s CC&Rs, Bylaws, Articles, Budget, Minutes, etc. For more information on ordering the package please visit www.homewisedocs.com.
Should you need additional help, please use the technical support chat feature on the upper right portion of the screen. Note:
A Demand/Statement of Account is not included in the document package. Certificate/Questionnaire. A generic HOA Certification Form/Questionnaire is available for purchase online at www.homewisedocs.com. This new site also provides FHA, FNMA and some lender specific questionnaires, which may be purchased for an additional cost. The questionnaires are updated monthly to provide the most accurate information
on the association. Information provided includes the number of units, number of addresses not on the property, date of turnover, assessment amount, special assessment information, etc. For more information on ordering a questionnaire, please visit www.homewisedocs.com. Should you need additional help, please use the technical support chat feature on the upper right portion of the screen.
**Note: Premiere Management Group does not complete any third party certification, warranty, or questionnaire forms.
● Demand/Statement of Account. Premiere Management Group office provides a demand, typically toward the end of an escrow transaction, which reflects all debts and violations on a specific property. Demands are now provided through www.homewisedocs.com. However, in order to process a demand request,
Premiere Management Group office must receive written authorization from the seller/current owner. Until the authorization is received, the demand will not be processed, including those for bank owned properties. Demands will be processed within 10 days of receiving a complete request. However, by paying the applicable rush fee, the demand will be ready by the end of the next business day.
**Note: All demands are done first come, first serve, except in the case of a rush. Demands will not be taken via fax, phone or email.
4. Closing Requests
5. Premiere Management Group has partnered with HomeWiseDocs.com to provide 24/7 document and data delivery services for community associations. HomeWiseDocs.com provides reliable, around the clock online access to all governing documents and critical project data for lenders, escrow and title companies, real estate agents and homeowners from Premiere Management Group communities.
Log on to www.homewisedocs.com and select the link to register. The many system enhancements geared toward an improved user experience include:
• Order documents by address or association name searches
• Share your order with up to four email addresses
• Multiple payment methods offered
• Hard copy delivery options available
• Email and SMS text completion notices for users
• Rush order requests
• Track your orders online with order confirmation number
Premiere Management Group will continue to bring the latest tools and practices to the community association industry and affiliated professionals. HomeWiseDocs.com simplifies the process of obtaining the association information that you require.